Web applications development
We provide team of experts from various fields for successful web app development: information architecture, interface design, graphic design, web coding, PHP application development, UX, etc.
Our development team utilizes all of these skills or only selected ones in case when you already have several of them on your team.
Three main reasons for a custom web application development
- 1. Web application can't be developed with open source software like WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento, etc.
- 2. You don't want to rely on code extensions / libraries written by random inexperienced developer, which isn't fully tested, exactly according to your needs and without sufficient security or reliability
- 3. You demand solution exactly according to your users needs that will be robust and scalable
Quality of development matters
Average user won't be able to tell a difference between well developed web applications and bad ones once he is looking at fully loaded page. It's owner will feel the difference though. Web applications development is done well, when it is:
- safe - risk of hackers stealing your database or abusing your internal information is limited
- fast - every extra second of page loading can erase precious percentages from your conversion rate
- scalable - you can add extensions and more features to your application while it stays stable, fast and performs well
We utilize standardized process of development for every web application which is proven and tested with many years of experience. Development starts with basic written description of the application from our customer. Next phase is delivery of interactive wireframes which is important input for detailed technical specification including description of used framework, extensions, libraries, etc.. which copmletes preparation works for programming.
Quality and scalability
Quality and scalability of the code is our main focus. Code reviews and pair programming is therefore our standard practise to ensure we eliminated any possible mistakes or errors. Other equally important feature are automatic acceptation and unit tests which guarantee sustainability and consistency of the code. Tests are run after any code change to check correct function of business critical features of the web application. We also offer web application penetration testing.
We usually further enhance and upgrade the web application after launch. We offer various web application services like improvement of conversion rate, user experience, speed optimization and any other important features which are made after experiences from first weeks of running, together with data from tools like Google Analytics.
Get the edge - get in touch!
+420 776 346 943